North of Toronto is a vast number of towns and cities, each with their unique, local character. From the bustling commercial centres in Richmond Hill and Vaughan to the heritage sites in East Gwillimbury and Aurora and the small-town charm infused in the growing city of Newmarket, proud residents like you never run out of things to do.
But living in northern GTA isn’t just all about the fun and attractions; the day-to-day includes dealing with busy schedules as the hustle and bustle of city living takes over, as well as the extreme seasonal conditions. For all of this and more, you’ll want to come home and unwind in a living space that’s yours. From personalized and cozy interiors to comfortable indoor temperatures, it’s time for better living.
Take in the view outside your window.
The right window treatments can make all the difference. No matter how tightly you shut doors and windows — or leave them open during the warmer months — you’ll need that extra layer of insulation to keep cozy year-round without cranking up the heater or AC too much and causing energy bills to skyrocket.
You’ll also want to enjoy just the right amount of sunlight streaming in, lending a warm, comforting glow to the place — while maintaining utmost privacy. Live better — and in trendy or classic style — with contemporary blinds, shades, and shutters that tie together your home’s interior design and provide all these benefits and more.
Window Treatments for your Northern GTA Home
At Window Blinds Direct, window treatments are our business. No longer mere coverings designed to go over windows, our design philosophy extends to provide modern homeowners with smart living solutions that include redefined takes on classic blinds, shades, and shutters.
- Blinds: a true classic, blinds were popular until nearly every homeowner had the unpleasant experience of wrestling with tangled cords and uneven slats. But you can forget all of that now — with cordless and motorized options; you can set blinds to raise or lower at the touch of a button. Enjoy long-lasting, durable use of this familiar classic.
- Shades: need a touch of fabric to add depth and texture to your living space? Window shades consist of mechanized fabric panels that can be drawn open and close, gently filtering light indoors, with a soft glow cascading around the room. Discover increased insulation with cellular pockets in leading styles, preventing air from escaping and entering your home. For better, restful sleep, consider light filtering and blackout options and get cozy every day.
- Shutters: recreate the inviting, rustic charm of wooden accents in the country, or opt for cafe-style models with separate top and bottom sections for increased privacy control. Shutters are timelessly beautiful, evolving to fit various interior design trends while bringing customizable light control and privacy to every room.
These days, purely decorative accents no longer hold up; compact living spaces and busy schedules demand convenient, functional, and productive fixtures and spaces. For modern homeowners, these start at home — and follow as they’re out and about. It’s time to shift away from fixtures that require constant upkeep and choose window treatments that pack maximum function and flexibility with minimal maintenance.
- Light control: whether you opt for blinds, shutters, or shades, enjoy the revitalizing beauty of natural light gently streaming indoors, thanks to opening and closing at precise angles, and avoid the full, damaging glare of the morning and afternoon sun.
- Privacy: enjoy unparalleled peace of mind when your home’s interiors are carefully obscured from street view. Get total privacy simply by drawing the shades or rotating the louvres of window shutters shut. Best of all, balance breathtaking views and complete privacy with increased flexibility in positioning slats and fabric panels for optimal light streaming and privacy.
- Insulation: window treatments add a layer of insulation to a home’s interior, sealing gaps and cracks between windows, as well as preventing air from escaping and entering to maintain stable and cozy indoor temperatures.
- Quality materials: blinds, shutters, and shades are crafted from a range of high-quality materials, including genuine wood, vinyl, and blackout fabrics, all engineered to withstand daily wear-and-tear and exposure to the elements through precision manufacturing techniques.
Wherever you live in the northern GTA, you’re no stranger to the hustle and bustle of city life, even when masked under the familiar small-town charm of emerging urban centres. That’s why it’s essential to get ahead of long days and busy schedules with smart home solutions.
Window Blinds Direct brings window treatments to the next generation, offering automated controls, custom builds, and increased light control features, so you can enjoy a seamless living experience. With window treatments that practically work by themselves, that’s one less thing to worry about as you go on with your day.
- Automated controls: no more moving from one room to another to lower blinds and shades — do this and more with a touch of a button, including setting pre-programmed schedules throughout the day. Enjoy beautiful natural light brightening up your living space, increased insulation, and unparalleled peace of mind with utmost privacy.
- Light filtering and blackout: select these shade fabrics to savour those last few, precious winks of sleep to power you through long days, without being rudely awakened by the harsh glare of the sun.
- Custom window treatments: reward your creativity and bold aesthetic with custom-designed blinds, shades, and shutters. Don’t fret over standard window sizes — our team welcomes custom orders for trendy and innovative homeowners like you in the market for coverings that are as functional as they are stylish.
Ask Our Window Treatment Experts
1. In-home assessment: there’s nothing more frustrating than spending hours walking up and down the shopping aisles only to go home with ill-fitting items — this includes window treatments. We eliminate this risk altogether by sending our designers and window treatment experts to your northern GTA home to take a look inside and recommend the most durable and aesthetically-pleasing blinds, shades, or shutters according to your lifestyle and budget.
2. Precise measurement: our window treatment experts are dedicated to helping you get your blinds or shutters right — the first time around. We offer expert assistance throughout the measurement process, including advising on inside or outside mounts, length, and materials to ensure a secure, exact fit, and long-lasting use.
3. Delivery and installation: window treatments are essential to your home’s interior design and overall comfort — you shouldn’t have to wait to put them to good use. Our free delivery and hassle-free installation allows you to maximize the perks of a seamless living experience.SureFit Warranty
Find Window Treatments in Your City