Surrounded by hills and forests of the Oak Ridges Moraine and the urban growth of King City, living in Nobleton means a truly relaxing and refreshing living experience. That’s something you want to take home and combine with the convenience of smart home solutions to suit your modern lifestyle. This starts with energy-efficient, light-filtering, and secure window treatments that enhance the views outside while keeping you safe and comfortable indoors.
Window Treatments in Nobleton Residents
What’s your home’s interior design like? With a huge natural landscape in the background, you’ll want to use that refreshing energy and replicate it indoors for a truly comfortable living experience. That includes using the right window treatments to see some sun and bring in beautiful natural light while keeping you protected from the elements outside.
While the fabric variety like curtains and drapes are standard, timeless options, they’re not the smartest option for the modern homeowner. Instead, upgraded window treatments like blinds and shades provide the same classic style with increased function. These robust installations now come with automated controls and insulating materials like genuine wood, vinyl, PVC, and thermal fabrics to keep your home as convenient and energy-efficient as possible. With precise controls for opening and closing, as well as light-filtering and various privacy levels, you can rest and recharge in the most comfortable living space as possible.
Window Treatments for Your Home
At Window Blinds Direct, our mission is simple — your complete, lasting comfort. We achieve this through beautiful window treatments that enhance your home’s interior design, crafted with upgraded controls for lighting, privacy, and insulation settings.
- Blinds: welcome blinds 2.0 — get this classic window treatment, now with a makeover. Without tangled cords and pesky, unevenly opening slats, these upgraded models are built with automated controls for opening and closing — at the touch of a button.
- Shades: incorporate the texture and luxurious feel of fabric attached to motorized roller guides for seamless operation. Raise and lower them as you please for optimal light filtering and privacy level.
- Shutters: bolted to the window frames, these semi-permanent installations are built to last. Once securely fitted, they feature maximum torque for opening and closing, so you can easily switch between full and obscured views, as well as rotating the louvers for precise light filtering and insulation levels.
At Window Blinds Direct, our philosophy is simple — lasting convenience. Our designers are constantly reimagining how we achieve this, providing new features for controlling lighting, privacy, and insulation. Simply, we’re building you a smart home, starting with your windows:
- Motorized controls: with cordless window treatments, you can set blinds and shades to open and close, just by pressing a button. Maintain better lighting, increased privacy, and maximum energy savings across the entire living space — even when you’re not home.
- Light filtering and blackout: let your room do its job — sleep better and recharge for long days ahead with effective light-blocking technology that keeps the sun’s rays from peeking through the windows.
- Custom windows: dare to experiment and create a truly personalized living space with custom designs. Our designers are ready to craft perfectly fitting and stylish blinds, shutters, and shades that suit even the most unconventional of windows.
3 Steps to New Window Treatments
- In-home assessment: we take the guesswork out of the interior design and creating a truly comfortable living space. Our designers visit your home and check every room to recommend the best window treatments based on the local environment, and your lifestyle and budget.
- Measurement: the fact is, there’s nothing truly standard when it comes to perfectly fitting window treatments.
- Delivery and installation: our team will deliver and install your new window treatments in just a couple of weeks, so you can enjoy optimal lighting, privacy, and insulation where it matters most — and for years to come.