From the eastern Toronto borough of Scarborough to Markham and Oshawa, eastern GTA is home to both established and emerging urban centres — and millions of homeowners looking to stay in close range of their jobs, family and friends, and leisure activities.
Luckily, eastern GTA is proving to be a commercial and industrial powerhouse, especially with Markham’s rising business district, balanced with lots of fun and rewarding attractions like the Toronto Zoo, Scarborough Bluffs, and various automotive museums and monuments in Oshawa. And for residents of this region, nothing is more rewarding than going home after a long day of work or being out and about. But with seasonal extremes and the hustle and bustle of city life, do you like what’s waiting for you at home?
Take a look outside your window
Curl up on the couch and get cozy right next to the window — but are your window treatments rated for regulating just the right amount of sunlight and helping to protect you from the elements outside?
Window treatments are an investment in your overall comfort — with perks for trendy and contemporary interior design that’s fitting of the modern homeowner. Unlike curtains and drapes, window treatments are designed to last longer with minimal maintenance. That’s because they’re sleek and stylish to evolve with interior design trends while providing optimal light control, privacy from the street, and natural insulation. Keep your loved ones — and prized furniture pieces — safe from the elements and shielded from prying eyes.
Window Treatments for your Eastern GTA Home
Window Blinds Direct specializes in creating that home sweet home feeling we all know and love through durable, functional, and tasteful window treatments. We equip modern homeowners with smart living solutions in the form of blinds, shutters, and shades that filter beautiful natural light, provide total privacy and peace of mind, and energy savings from reduced heating and cooling use.
- Blinds: the classic window treatments now reimagined with motorized options; forget tangled cords and unevenly opening or broken plastic and metal slats of traditional blinds. These redesigned forms provide long-lasting function and durable use. Simply lower or raise them anytime through upgraded, seamless mechanisms.
- Shades: crafted out of fabric drawn to open and close, shades combine the appearance of curtains and drapes with the functionality of blinds. This allows shades to gently filter light indoors, resulting in an atmosphere that’s anywhere between bright and airy to dramatic. Enjoy increased insulation with the cell patterns in the shade fabric, keeping pockets of air from escaping and entering your home, as well as blackout and light filtering options for increased comfort.
- Shutters: California and Plantation shutters take you back to the rustic charm of the countryside, to upgraded models crafted out of wood or vinyl to resist moisture damage, shutters are timelessly beautiful, instantly creating visual interest in any space. On a functional note, the carefully crafted louvres provide maximum flexibility in terms of light control and privacy, thanks to seamless mechanisms and a secure fit.
Modern living is all about convenience and productivity, and window treatments are no exception to that. Forget purely decorative accents like curtains and drapes that require constant upkeep, and opt for lasting window treatments that pack just as much style with reliable function.
- Light control: position blinds, shutters, or shades to open and close at precise angles for letting light in, bathing your living space in its beautiful soft glow. Protect furniture and fixtures from the full glare of the sun — and damaging UV rays.
- Privacy: these window treatments keep you cozy indoors, and refreshed with natural light and fresh air, all without exposing your home’s interiors to prying eyes. Rotate the slats or raise and lower the shades to exact positions that maintain privacy without compromising the beautiful view of the outdoors.
- Insulation:blinds, shutters, and shades can be crafted from a range of materials, including genuine wood and vinyl alternatives, as well as various fabrics. All of these add a layer of insulation, keeping you comfortable year-round with stable temperatures. Quality materials: our window treatments are crafted using leading materials and engineered to maximum durability through precision manufacturing techniques. Enjoy heat- and moisture-resistant function, and avoid long-term wear-and-tear damage.
With a schedule like yours, the last thing you need is going from room to room to wrestle with tangled blinds cords and heavy shutters. That’s why at Window Blinds Direct, our goal is to equip eastern GTA homeowners with the best of smart living. Enjoy a seamless living experience with automated blinds and increased light control functions.
- Automated controls: forget rushing from one room to another — lower blinds and shades at the touch of a button, or program them to sync with your daily schedule. Enjoy refreshing natural light, privacy, and added insulation when you need them, without lifting a finger. Light filtering and blackout: need that extra boost in fabric or blind slats to block all light completely? Our light filtering and blackout options give you those precious extra winks of sleep by blocking the full glare of the morning sun.
- Custom window treatments: We customize your window coverings to precisely fit your windows! Homeowners don’t have to suffer through ill-fitting blinds, shutters, and shades, so you can keep being a tastemaker, with functional window treatments to boot.
Ask Our Window Treatment Experts
1. In-home assessment: We take the hassle out of shopping by sending our designers and window treatment experts to take a look at your house and recommend the right blinds, shutters, and shades according to the location and use of each room.
2. Measurement: our window treatment experts are here to help throughout the measurement process — whether you’re deciding between an inside or outside mount, our guarantee is an exact and secure fit for every window.
3. Seamless installation: in approximately 2-3 weeks, you can get the window treatments you need and enjoy the stylish function. We offer free delivery and hassle-free installation so that you can live better with optimal light control, privacy, and comfortable insulation — all in no time.
Find Window Treatments In Your City