North of Toronto is a bustling collection of towns and cities each poised for future growth. The Town of Aurora, in particular, is known for greenspace and trails, a historic downtown core along Yonge Street. During the week, many residents commute around the GTA for work or stay local in the Town’s auto parts and commercial printing industries.
Aurora homeowners are no strangers to the demands of busy, modern living. These include comfort and style, as well as generous lighting, utmost security, and eco-friendly living. For these, you’ll need window treatments that are easy to operate, durable, and still, every inch stylish as interior design trends evolve. These also need to boost your home’s insulation, creating an effective barrier between you and seasonal extremes — rewarding you with energy savings in the process.
Window Treatments for Aurora Homes
Plantation shutters and sheer shades are just some of the most common window treatments. These interior design essentials are designed to be stylish and functional additions to a living space. They add colour and texture, as well as shield you from the sun’s rays. But with many options to shop for, how do you find the right one for your home?
Modern living demands much more than light control and privacy — today’s window treatments also add a layer of insulation as these act as a barrier between you and the elements outside. With upgraded materials like genuine wood, vinyl, PVC and thermal fabrics, these window treatments also keep you warm and cozy year-round, providing generous energy savings. Plus, unlike their fabric counterparts, they require little to no maintenance, so you can leave them up and use them for years.
Our Window Treatments Coming to Your Home
Window Blinds Direct is a leading provider of upgraded blinds, shutters, and shades in Aurora. Our design philosophy is simple — comfort and convenience. These window treatments are easy to operate, safe for the entire family, and offer precise control over lighting, privacy, and insulation.
- Blinds: the classic, now with a twist. Forget tangled cords — and choking hazards for the kids — and unevenly opening slats. Our upgraded blinds are cordless and motorized, so you can set them to open and close simply by pressing a button.
- Shades: switch between a full view out the window and total privacy, while gently streaming natural light indoors through insulating fabrics.
- Shutters: these semi-permanent installations are bolted to window frames for a secure fit and reliable opening and closing. Rotate the louvers at precise angles for natural light, while ensuring privacy indoors.
At Window Blinds Direct, our designers don’t just stop at the basics. We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of a smart home with upgraded window treatments. Enjoy automated controls and light filtering technology, all for your comfort and convenience.
- Motorized controls: these cordless window treatments can be set to open and close at various angles for lighting and privacy control. Simply press a button — or program these automatically to lower and raise even when you’re not home.
- Light filtering and blackout: get the best sleep of your life starting tonight. These insulating and light-blocking fabrics keep you warm and cozy, away from the harsh glare of the sun.
- Custom windows: for unique tastes and trendsetters, we craft custom window treatments that fit windows of any size and shape, in just a couple of weeks.
3 Steps to Upgrade Window Treatments
- In-home assessment: our designers work with you every step of the way to install stylish and functional window treatments. We’ll visit your home and take a look at each room to recommend the right type and materials while considering your budget and lifestyle.
- Measurement: forget template, standardized measurements — we offer expert assistance to ensure precise, in-home measurement and a secure fit.
- Delivery and installation: trust our team to install your new blinds or shades securely and show you how they work. Enjoy long-lasting function and increased comfort.