The largest urban centre in Caledon, Bolton offers the perfect mix of modern living and historic country charm. With sights like the Hampton Inn, the downtown core, Humber Valley Heritage Trail, and Dick’s Dam Park, Bolton offers a balanced and peaceful living experience. True to its agricultural roots, the town also supplies produce you can’t miss at the Farmers’ Market on weekends, fostering a sense of community and a healthy environment.
Whether your house is built on Bolton’s vintage charm, rustic accents that date back to farmhouses in agricultural landscapes, or sleek, modern lines, a pleasant living experience all comes down to pleasant interiors. From colours and accents to handpicked furniture and appliances, there’s a lot you can add for comfort and convenience. This includes effortlessly stylish, easy to operate, secure, and energy-efficient window treatments.
Window Treatments for Bolton Residents
There’s no shortage of window treatments to choose from; whether you’re a fan of the fabric variety or want something more robust and low maintenance as the seasons change, these coverings accentuate your living space. But more than style, the right window treatments also control indoor lighting, guarantee privacy, and add insulation.
Curtains and drapes may look great because of their colours and textures, but they require constant upkeep as you change decor over the years. They also need changing to shield you from the seasonal elements — sheer ones in the summer and thermal fabrics in the winter. That’s a lot of work.
But with modern blinds, shutters, and shades, there’s little to no maintenance required. Leave them up year-round — and year after year — to enjoy precise light control, the highest privacy levels, and maximum energy savings. That’s all thanks to their high-quality materials and expert construction.
Window Treatments Coming to Your Bolton Home
At Window Blinds Direct, our mission is simple — fit your home with light-filtering, secure, and energy-efficient window treatments. Each set of blinds, shutters, and shades we craft is built for comfort and convenience through motorized controls and seamless operation.
- Blinds: our modern take on this classic includes eliminating tangled cords and the choking hazards they cause, as well as resulting unevenly opening slats. Instead, these upgraded models come with motorized controls for precise lighting and privacy settings, at the touch of a button.
- Shades: dress your windows in luxurious fabrics secured to roller guides and enjoy motorized function for fast lowering and raising according to the lighting, privacy level, and overall mood you want.
- Shutters: from plantation models to California shutters, these window treatments are securely bolted to the window frames. This allows you to switch between the full view outside the window, or control light filtering and privacy through the rotating louvers.
Our design philosophy is simple — your comfort and convenience made possible by integrated, motorized controls. These enable seamless light filtering, privacy, and added warmth across the entire house. Simply press a button to get started.
- Motorized controls: our cordless blinds and shades swap out tangled cords for automated controls that offer precise control over lighting and privacy. These controls can be set to lower and raise coverings at various times during the day, even when you’re not home.
- Light filtering and blackout: recharge after a long day and get all the hours of sleep you need without being harshly woken up by the sun’s rays peeking through the windows. Keep warm under the covers for as long as you need with this light-blocking technology.
- Custom windows: your living space is all about what makes you feel most comfortable. This includes custom fixtures and dimensions, even for windows. Our designers work with you to craft custom blinds, shades, and shutters, so you can enjoy optimal lighting, privacy, and warmth — in style.
New Window Treatments in 3 Steps
- In-home assessment: forget endless trips to Home Depot and furniture stores — our designers visit your home and look at the entire space to recommend the right blinds, shutters, and shades according to your lifestyle and budget.
- Measurement: even standard measurements can go wrong, or result in a less secure fit.
- Delivery and installation: in just a couple of weeks, your living space will be much more comfortable and reinvigorating as we fit new and improved window treatments.