In the west-end of Toronto is the diverse community of Etobicoke, a growing suburb of the city centre defined by industrialized developments, shopping centres, large main streets, and housing developments. With this thriving population and an ideal location close to the downtown core, it’s quickly becoming one of the best places to work and play in Toronto — and most importantly, live and come home to.
From personalized accents to compact furniture, and smart home solutions, your living space should allow refreshing natural light in, while maintaining your privacy and energy-efficient insulation. This is especially important for city dwellers like you who are already paying top dollar to live in one of Toronto’s bustling districts where housing — and living expenses — doesn’t come cheap. Because of this, you will want to live as smartly and efficiently as possible, and this starts with earning energy savings, such as through modern and insulating window treatments.
Window Treatments in Etobicoke Residents
The smart home experience is about your comfort, and it all starts with protecting your home from the elements. Whether you opt for bay windows, cafe-style shutters, or classic sliding glass panels, your home will still be a few degrees colder or warmer than what’s comfortable without the right coverings to go over them.
But don’t just shift between sheer curtains and heavy drapes as the seasons change just yet. Hard window treatments like blinds, shades, and shutters pack all the classic and trendy styles you need to match your home’s interior design without the hassle of seasonal replacements. Crafted with quality wood, vinyl, PVC, or thermal fabrics, these durable installations provide optimal light control, privacy, and insulation year-round. With programmable and automated controls, it’s time you live smartly — and comfortably — for years to come.
Our Blinds, Shades, and Shutters
At Window Blinds Direct, your lasting comfort is our mission. Our design philosophy is simple — we craft low-maintenance and easy to use window treatments that suit your smart, modern home in Etobicoke, so you can enjoy refreshingly beautiful natural light while keeping your home secure and energy-efficient.
- Blinds: we’ve eliminated tangled cords and unevenly opening slats in the cheap plastic and metal variety. Our upgraded take on this classic includes motorized controls for seamless function and reliable operation.
- Shades: can’t decide between the luxurious feel of textured fabric and motorized controls? Get the best of both with modern shades. Crafted with insulating and light-filtering fabric attached to motorized roller guides, these offer precise light control and total privacy.
- Shutters: these semi-permanent installations are bolted to your window frames for long-lasting use and a classic look no matter how your living space changes. Swing them open and close for a full view or total privacy, or rotate the louvers for precise light filtering indoors.
Our designers are constantly rethinking your comfort and smart living experience. For busy homeowners and city dwellers like you, we know how important it is to maintain a compact and conveniently furnished living space and integrate fixture controls into a packed daily routine. That’s why we develop automated, light-filtering, secure, and energy-efficient window treatments.
- Motorized controls: with automated controls and cordless options, we guarantee seamless function and reliable operation of modern window treatments. Set blinds and shades to lower and raise at the touch of a button, and ensure lasting comfort and uniform insulation.
- Light filtering and blackout: our window treatments are crafted with light-blocking technology that keeps the sun’s glare from peeking through the windows. Get the best sleep of your life — every night — and stay warm and toasty under the covers for longer.
- Custom windows: get the best of both style and function with window treatments crafted according to the exact dimension of your custom-designed windows. Enjoy the same light control and privacy across unique, trendsetting interior designs.
3 Steps to New Window Treatments
- In-home assessment: we take the guesswork — and hassle — out of furnishing your home for comfort and energy savings by sending our designers to you. They’ll carefully check each room to get a clear picture of how it’s used and the elements it’s exposed to, so we can recommend the best blinds, shutters, or shades for your ultimate comfort.
- Measurements: there’s no one, true template for securely fitting and precisely functioning window treatments. For this, we offer precise, in-home measurements for a flawless installation.
- Delivery and installation: our window treatment experts will deliver and install your new blinds or shades in just a couple of weeks, so you can jumpstart your smart home experience.